top of page

BRING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE

All of the amazing with none of the stress.
FREE
WEDDING
PLANNING

EVERYTHING YOU NEED

Take the stress out of planning your wedding and enjoy your engagement!  With a call to Events In A Box you can have 90% of the stress of planning your wedding erased with one of our wedding packages.  The other 10% will be dealing with your family and there's not much we can do about that. Planner? Check.  Invitations? Check. DJ & decorations? We've got that covered too.  Just about everything you need for your dream wedding all from one place!

You should be enjoying your engagement, not stressing about your big day. Let us handle the details to make your wedding day even more special.

Planning

Our unique wedding packages come with FREE! planning services.  One of our dedicated planners will help you plan all the important details for your wedding and be there to help keep you together and on schedule for your big day!

Design

Included in our packages are dozens of unique decor options to help make sure that your wedding looks like the one you always dreamed of.  Put Pinterest to shame and make your friends jealous with the wedding of the century!

@eventsnabox

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean

Get in Touch

info@events-inabox.com  /  Tel. 347-766-6396

Success! Message received.

MAKING LIFE EASY

Our clients get to actually enjoy their engagement period because we do all the heavy lifting of putting together their wedding.  Our couples are involved as little or as much as they want to be while we create a beautiful wedding story that reflects their unique personalities!

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

Chrystal C.

My advice to anyone looking to have an event would be to hire Events In A Box. The overall quality of service is top notch. The time and stress that they save you is worth it!

Chris C.

Events in a Box made our wedding a dream come true!! My wife and I could not have imagined a more extravagant event. They made sure every detail of our day was not over looked and they handled the ceremony and reception setup and removal like experts. Trust me Events in a Box is worth every penny!! Our guest were so amazed at the ceremony/reception that our guest are still talking about it till this day!!

Janielle T.

Two months later and we still get goose bumps thinking about our big day! As the images are starting to trickle in, we realized everything was picture perfect and photographed even better!! 

The Team really did everything right! They listened to us. They came in on budget. They were on time. They were responsive and last but not least (and most important) they were friendly and easy to work with!

*Images above are from Events In A Box weddings.

bottom of page